Time to complain to me! You remember the rules- sympathize with one of my grievances, then contribute one of your own. Once you've thoroughly vented, resolve not to let it frustrate you anymore, at least for the rest of the day. The blog will absorb all of our collective wrath, and we will forgo at least one frown wrinkle in our foreheads.
So here's mine:
1. This stupid computer!! It takes like three tries of starting and then shutting it down before the mouse will unfreeze and start moving on the screen. Drives me NUTS!
2. The dog's muddy paws and shedding hair. I read in someone's blog the other day that she thinks dog hair will be the death of her, and I am inclined to agree. I am sure I spend more time per day scowling and grumbling about the dog hair and the wiping of the dirty paws than I do grumbling about world poverty and the worrisome national deficit.
3. The weird grungy green stuff which always appears in the fridge below the milk cartons. Always there, nowhere else, and it's not as though the milk is sitting there taking root and growing mold, so I just don't get it! Clearly, I just need to clean it, but why doesn't this weirdness appear anywhere but beneath the milk?! It's a scientific mystery.
4. Why is there half a day's value of saturated fat in just one of Schwan's heavenly Gold 'n' Nugget bars? Something so delicious should not be so bad for you. Those things are like frozen Snicker's bars, but better. Besides, the baby craves them! What can I do, deny my child?
5. Having to clean the table, highchair, and floor beneath the highchair every single time Adelay eats. Cleanup usually takes longer than meal prep and eating combined. The mindlessness and endlessness of this particular chore make it my top annoyance of this week.
There, all done! Your turn.