1. Get a cold/cough which seems to be getting better, than turns around and gets worse.
2. Arrive home to a distinctly unpleasant odor. Search house and find that the dog has vomited all over your bed.
3. Be up half the night with apparent food poisoning.
4. Live in a state where it is gray and gloomy and foggy approximately one hundred and five percent of the time.
5. Have to drag children out in said gloomy rainy weather to a well-child visit, meaning you have to carry your eight pound purse, your ten pound diaper bag and your seventeen and a half pound child in one arm while holding a toddler's hand with the other.
6. Have child take enormous crap while in doctor's office, and realize that your diaper bag is out of wipes. Spend ten minutes scraping poo particles off child's bum with damp Kleenex while a nurse waits impatiently. Feel like an incompetent idiot.
7. Have to comfort TWO screaming children while baby gets his shots, one of which is red-faced and breathless with outrage and pain, while the other is screeching in a voice probably only dogs can hear, and staring at you in horror for allowing her brother to be injured.
8. Arrive home to realize you are out of toilet paper.
9. Prepare yourself tasty leftover tacos, only to bite into them and remember that you have a cold and therefore, no taste buds. Nor is eating even PLEASANT because you cannot breathe while chewing.
10. Dude. EATING IS NOT EVEN PLEASANT. Is there no comfort in this world?