1. Okay, today was better. If nothing else, I haven't been looking at the clock every five minutes thinking, "It's ONLY seven o' clock??" Also, Jim's coworker Lisa sent us this amazing beef and noodles for dinner, and it was literally so good that I just may have mentioned (with my mouth still full) that it was worth having to lay down all day long just to get such a yummy dinner.
2. Also, I got some scrapbooking down, though not as much as expected. It's harder than I thought it would be to crop pictures and arrange stickers and stuff while propped on one elbow! But I'm making progress. And I at least finally got a year's worth of pictures printed and sorted, so now I just have to put them in the albums. That will be a really good feeling. Until I forget to print pictures and have another year's worth to sort and print and file NEXT summer. Ah, well.
3. Jim and I actually went to bed at the same time last night and cuddled and stuff. There's no, er, extracurricular activities permitted, of course, but it was really nice to be all touchy-feely. It's sad how you can just kind of forget to do that stuff.
4. My mom got started prepping the nursery to be painted tomorrow! Can I tell you how excited I am? No, I cannot. I started daydreaming about the actual, real-live baby that's going to live in there and got goosebumps.
5. Contractions still coming pretty hard, though infrequent now. It's a little worrisome. Every time I stand up I feel the pressure of that head moving lower and lower. Please stay in there for a few more weeks, kid!
6. What does everyone think of the name Greydon (or Grayden or Graden) instead of Grady, but still call him Grady for short? Does this sound a little less babyish, and if so, is that good or bad?