Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 23

Hey look! I remembered about that whole thirty day blog thing! So what if it's actually going to take me sixty days or so. Better late than never, I say. So today's topic is a video. Here's what I found... the kids and me a few days after bringing Jameson home. You've got my nasal-y voice from the hay fever I was still enjoying, both kids talking in bizarro baby voices, plus there's a bonus view of all the disorganized boxes in the nursery closet! And also of course the sweet newborn Jamie James, with his thick head of dark hair which has since vanished. Three little towheads around here these days.

3 comments:

artemisia said...

My goodness you have some cuties!

Mary O said...

Awww... they are all so cute.

Kelsey said...

It's fun to hear all of you - even if they aren't quite your usual voices. :-)