Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Remedy

...For a morning in which every room you step into presents new chores to be done and new messes to be undone...
...For a morning in which the hours are flying by too fast to even shower, but the minutes themselves, of wiping bottoms and fetching snacks and letting dog in and out, are going by way too slow...
...For the deep longing to get the h out of the house, but you can't because winter has come at last, gracing you with icy roads and a snow covered car...

Is watching Waitress while eating vanilla ice cream covered in Nutella spread. Nothing like fudgy goodness, with a reminder that one's life could always be worse on the side.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I've never thought of matching Nutella with ice cream! That is brilliant! My latest (albeit short-lived, thanks to Weight Watchers) Nutella idea was to dip my peanut butter granola bars in Nutella. My god, that was tasty.

d e v a n said...

I don't think I've ever had nutella. hmmmm, sounds yummy!
My day is going like that too. Nothing is getting done, yet I'm insanely bored and busy too. It doesn't make sense, and also - it's boring.

clueless but hopeful mama said...

I can't wait to see Waitress.

And I can't believe devan hasn't had Nutella before!!