Friday, December 07, 2007

Mom Hair

Oh geez. I'm getting night-before-big-haircut jitters. One's life is sadly lacking in drama if you're getting the Nervous Tummy about a haircut.
I think I'm for sure going short. I had it pretty short at one point, the summer I was pregnant with Adelay, and I mostly liked it. Other people seem to like me better with long hair, but hey, it's my head. My only fear is that despite my best explanation of what I want out of this hairstle, I'm going to end up with the dreaded Mom Haircut. Wish me luck, people.

3 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Ahh, it will be fine. I can't wait to see what you choose. Last week I was thinking about cutting mine all off again. (Well, maybe you've never seen mine short, it's been a while.)

Swistle said...

Even when my life has been SOPPED in drama, I STILL worry about the haircut.

Do you know, I am the same way, fearing Mom Haircuts. But have you noticed that those are now Grandma Haircuts? Mom Haircuts are the way women who are afraid of Mom Haircuts wear their hair: up in a clip or a ponytail. That's what OUR children will think of as "Mom Hair."

Jess said...

Where are the haircut photos? I am dying to see how it turned out!