Saturday, May 31, 2008

Winner

Just a quick announcement to congratulate Mommy Daisy on being the winner of the gorgeous nursing cover from Beth at Valley Momma Boutique! Thank you so much, Beth, for sponsoring this contest; it was a lot of fun! And thanks to all who entered the drawing.
Also, be sure to head to Beth's blog to enter her June contest- the prize is an awesome WASHABLE carseat cover that you can actually remove without screwdrivers, sweat, and swear words! And they're SO cool- so actually, on second thought, don't go over there. Do not enter the contest. I want to win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting a link to Beth's shop! I love her stuff and can't wait to buy from her : )

Mommy Daisy said...

Thank you, thank you. Luckily Beth sent me an e-mail when I won, because I am really behind on blog reading...as you can tell. I can't wait to pick something out. I will keep it for the next baby. I'm sure I'll pull it out and look at it constantly until I can use it, though. And I can't wait until I can actually use it! Some day.