Saturday, June 11, 2011

Location, Location, Location

Dear Blogger/Google Reader,

You are killing me. I can't mark-as-read, I can't comment on half of my peep's posts, and I can only occasionally even get into my own account to post the last week or so. I think this might just push me to finally USE that domain name I've owned for a year now and move my blog to my own site. (Though that won't help at all with the mark-as-read problem.) I do appreciate your free services and ease of blog set up, though, dear Blogger, and will always think of you fondly.

Love,

A no longer QUITE so desperate housewife

P.S.
You guys WILL bear with me if I'm MIA for a few (more) days as the hubs helps me set up a new local, right? Also! Blog design ideas/recommendations, anyone?

4 comments:

Nik-Nak said...

Oh this is exciting! Can't wait to see it.

Jessica said...

Fun!!!

I've about had it with blogger too.

Katy said...

Whoa! Big change--can't wait to see the new digs.

Musings of a Mom said...

you should switch to wordpress - you can still use your own domain name on it!